Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gift Baskets





Part of my job is to create gift baskets. It is one of the best parts of my job because I get to be creative! Since I work for a hair care brand, it is pretty easy for me to put something together that looks great and that many types of people are able to use. Here are just a few examples of what I have made. The person I jobshare with and I are going to be making gift baskets to sell for the holiday season, and I am very excited about that. We have come up with some great ideas! I really want to start my own business and sell gift baskets, floral arrangments and jewelry, but I don't know where I would find the time! Full-time school and part-time work really beats it out of me some weeks, but maybe someday I will do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment